Installation of Indoor Air Conditioning Unit
- The place should be stable enough to hold the unit and less vulnerable to vibration.
- Not near the heat source, steam source or any place that can be barrier for air outlet inlet.
- Easy to discharge water and able to connect with outdoor unit pipes.
- Air-sending to every corner of the room.
- Availability of power supply socket and enough space saved around the unit.
- No air sending directly to the bed.
Procedures of Air Filter Cleaning
- Check and clean the air filter on indoor unit every two weeks.
- Clean the air filter with hot water below 40c and put it back into the inlet grill after being dried.
- Unplug the power cord and open the inlet grill. Support the inlet grill with its top plate at the right side.
- Take down the filter, push the center tag upward slightly and the drag it downward.
- Install the air filter. Put the air strainer onto left frame and bacteria-killing medium into the right.
- Close the inlet grill. Put down the inlet grills top plate and close the inlet grill.