Fully unpack the appliance.
- Remove the polystyrene parts in the compressor chamber (if supplied)
- Remove documents and any accessories from the inside of the appliance.
- Clean the interior with a mixture of lukewarm water and vinegar, and dry thoroughly with a cloth.
- Close the appliance.
- Insert the plug in the socket.
- If equipped with a SUPER FREEZ SWITCH, turn it on.(Yellow light goes on too).
- Do not open the appliance any more for about 4hours respectively as long as the red light is ON, to allow the temperature in the inner compartment to drop to the necessary level.
- You can now fill the appliance with any amount of deep frozen food (purchased ready frozen goods).
- Turn off the SUPER FREEZER SWITCH again after 24 hours at the latest.
Do not store any bottle containing liquids. Liquid expands when frozen and the bottle can explode. Never keep containers with explosive substances (gas lighter, petrol, ether and the like.) in the freezer compartment of the appliance.